At Barrett School of Music, we understand the meaning of Family and the benefits of having music in the household, but we are not blind to the difficulties in making music lessons a part of the weekly schedule. For this reason, we offer In-Home Private Lessons to make the joys of having a musical house easier. Let Us Come To You!
Why Barrett School of Music?
- Piano, Voice, Guitar, Drum, Violin, Viola, Cello, and Bass private lessons. Check out our classes!
- In-Home Music Lessons. We’re flexible and accommodating!
- Holistic music lessons that are catered to each individuals goals, needs, and ability
- Music lessons for all ages – 3 years old to 90 years old!
- Member of the National Federation of Music Clubs!
- 30, 45, or 60-minute private lessons each week.
- Multiple performance opportunities throughout the year, including a spring recital, fall recital, Christmas concert, and a variety of public events.
- All payment options accepted along with an automatic payment system.
- Month-to-month lessons and billing, no contract or long-term commitment.
- Flexible scheduling with built-in vacation time. We typically work around the school semester schedule.
- Convenient scheduling for families with back-to-back lesson structures for multiple children.
- Access to extensive music resources, including literature on music theory, history, and all varieties of music styles.
- We have fun! Our recitals and performance opportunities are community events where family and friends are encouraged to come and join in. All of our teachers typically perform, so it’s a show worth attending.
Barrett has mastered helping you find your inner musician in a balanced way! Music academia balances with hands-on learning!